Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pimpage!!!

After discovering one of my fave writers of the dirty books--the awesome Portia da Costa--has finally, after 20 years, become a Harlequin author, I knew I had to pimp her out to all y'all:

A Spice Briefs erotic novella, published 1st November 2008.

The videotape shocked and thrilled her...and really turned her on. She’d found it in a small, out-of-the-way sitting room of Blaystock Manor, where she was working. Now everyone was away and she finally had an opportunity to watch at her leisure. There on the screen was the Marquis, her much fantasized-about boss, administering a very sexy spanking to some girl. The intense erotic sizzle she felt compelled her to begin touching herself. And as she lost herself in pleasure, she suddenly realized he’d entered the room and had been watching her.

But embarrassment turned to excitement when he urged her to continue, then began to touch her intimately. It was only the smallest hint of what she’d witnessed on the tape, but she knew she had to have more...much more!

Hot excerpts here and here. Chance of a Lifetime is available from eHarlequin, Fictionwise, Books on Board and Amazon Kindle. To purchase Chance of a Lifetime for 89 cents, visit eHarlequin Afternoon Delights between noon and 3pm on Monday 3rd November 2008

Spanking, huh? I am so there...

3 comments:

LVLM(Leah) said...

Heh...I'm gonna download it and a bunch of others on Mon. $.89 for those books. Dang.

Although, I'm not so hot on spanking. Just don't get that. Maybe I'm missing out on some huge thrill of a lifetime, but I'll pass.

I think if asked though, I could do the whacking. Pass the paddle! :-O

Unless it's some sick thing, then no.

Ok to read about others getting spanked though. :D

kirsten saell said...

Spanking is hit or miss (hehe) with me. There's something hot and shivery about the feel and sound of it, but if it's too ritualized, then it can seem a bit silly.

Then again, I really enjoyed the spanking scenes in Portia's Wild in the Country, and they were pretty formal and ritualized.

Maybe I just like Portia's spanking scenes...

LVLM(Leah) said...

I really enjoyed the spanking scenes in Portia's Wild in the Country

Oh, I've had that book on my eBookwise forever. One of the few on ebook. I'll have to get to it then.

Yeah, Portia writes good sex. Even it she enters into territory that I don't really get off on, I'm never turned off and actually enjoy what she writes. She does have that knack.