Monday, December 21, 2009

Winnah, winnah, chicken dinnah!

Actually, we're having pork roast tonight, but whatever.

I asked my random number generator--otherwise known as Blammo, my third-born--to pick a number between 1 and 7. Fully embracing the role, he beeped, rattled, hummed, started emitting smoke, and then hollered "5!"

Which means flchen1, you get a platter of bland, rubbery veal, served up inside the thrilling plot of my first published book, Crossing Swords. I have your email, and will send ASAP (as soon as plausible, which means tonight, if I don't have a maternal lobotomy moment). Congratulations!

1 comment:

Fedora said...

LOVE it, Kirsten! Thanks much to you (and your third born ;)) I'll be excited to try this rubbery veal--I'm sure it'll be finer dining than I've had in a while :D (Hey, any meal I didn't have to make...)

Thanks again for the chat and for the contest :) Hope you're having a great week! (And OK, no more beer for you ;))