Okay, I totally stole this from Madame Butterfly, who stole it from Portia da Costa. You're supposed to tag six people, but I'm too lazy *ahem* I meant to say I hate to bug others with trivial stuff.
Six Unspectacular Quirks About Me:
1) I have issues with food--if I have potatoes left over after my meat and veggies are done, it ruins the experience. Likewise, if I'm eating pancakes or a burger, I save the middle for last, and if I'm too full by the time I get to it, I get all annoyed.
2) I am a compulsive self-editor. I can't even toss off an email to my mom without reading it through twice and rearranging my sentences and adding stuff in the middle.
3) I pluck my eyebrows every day, and can't tear my gaze from women whose brows need work--you know the ones. They waxed a month ago, and haven't done any maintenance since. Also, women who bleach their upper lip--helloooo! A blonde mustache is still a mustache!
4) I have worn a skirt exactly twice in the last ten years or so. To weddings. Even though I wore jeans to my own.
5) I hate asking anyone for a favor.
6) The only people I'm really nice to all the time are the ones I don't like.
There you go. Six things you now know about me, but wish you could unlearn.
All right, I'm not quite ready for the men in white coats, but...